Play.it USA Free Forum

Curiosità Around The League, Topic di servizio

« Older   Newer »
AscolANO_DOC
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 11:36 by: AscolANO_DOC

disagio

Group:

chiudiamo la querelle con il parere del nostro mitico Reggie "non mi funziona il pollice opponibile" Evans :

“I’d love to see Charlie and KG in the ring. I’d pick Charlie,” Evans, the Raptors forward, was saying on Thursday, after a noon-hour practice on the campus of UCLA. “I’ve seen KG get his ass whupped. ... He’s always barking, and when it’s time to get physical, he’s always been a little chihuahua.”

“You can break a guy down with (words). I’ve done it,” he claimed. But everything, Evans said, is not fair. No matter if Garnett said “cancer” or “cancerous,” Evans suggested that Garnett’s tack was inappropriate given Villanueva’s battle with alopecia areata, an auto-immune disorder that has rendered him hairless.
“A disease? Without a cure? ... Like, ‘Oh, you’ve got AIDS, Magic.’ Come on, you don’t do that. Certain things are off limits,” said Evans.
Added Jarrett Jack, the Raptors guard: “I’ve heard worse. I’ve heard people mention other people’s family members. That type of thing. You hear a lot of (stuff).”

“Anthony Peeler,” said Evans, referring to a 2004 incident in which the 6-foot-4 Peeler stung Garnett with a shot to the stomach and jaw. “I’ve seen KG pick on (Raptors point guard) Jose (Calderon). I ain’t never seen him bark up a bear. He’s always being a little chihuahua. When he’s got a pit bull about to get on him, I’ve seen him back down. ... That’s why I’ll take Charlie in the ring.”

idolerrimo :forza: :forza: :forza:

1192 replies since 25/10/2010, 17:33   62062 views