Play.it USA Free Forum

SF 49ers: la classe non si compra al supermercato

« Older   Newer »
angyair74
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 13:18

CITAZIONE (multiple @ 17/10/2011, 14:12) 
Mi permetto di rispondere io dicendo che Edwards dovrebbe tornare dopo il bye e che all'inizio e' sembrato il miglior WR dei niners, ma l'attacco delle partite in cui ha giocato non era certo molto in palla... speriamo in bene

Sulla partita volevo aggiungere che, oltre al resto, abbiamo vinto perdendo 2 palloni in piu' dell'avversario :shocking:

Di questa non mi ero accorto:
CITAZIONE
Then San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh and Detroit coach Jim Schwartz had to be separated on the field after the game. Harbaugh seemed to say something that fired up Schwartz, and they bumped into each other on the field.

Due coach belli grintosi, eh? Certo che JH deve essere abbastanza stronzo...

Get out of my face! :forza:

Su Lloyd abbiamo già dato (e nelle pagine precedenti ci sono maggiori info). :D

49ekers
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 13:19

grande vittoria :forza: , era da una 10 di anni che non esultavo così per i 49ers :thumbup:

grande difesa, grande pressione della linea dif con i due smith ottimi (aldon mi sta stupendo :eek:)

vittoria nonostante una vagonata di penalità dell'attacco e un QB che non dà affidamento.

p.s.: che pagliaccio Jim Schwartz si è arrabbiato perchè JH gli ha stretto la mano troppo forte :rofl:

multiple
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 13:54

Bello questo:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/...42-d9061498ac17

a parte capelli del 24 (mi pare Dixon)

QUOTE (multiple @ 12/10/2011, 16:26) 
I need a little help
Questo signore:
www.youtube.com/user/SNEAKiCKz
ha un simpatico canale su yuotube dove ha messo gli HL estesi delle partite dei niners finora disputate.
Sulla partita vs TB invece c'e' un video di 8 secondi e un rimando a faccialibro... qualcuno mi puo' guardaer su faccialibro (io ce l'ho in blacklist) se c'e' il filmato ed eventulamente scaricarlo?

Dankeshcen

Mi fate lo stesso piacere anche per la partita con Detroit?

multiple
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 15:05

QUOTE (alby14 @ 17/10/2011, 15:24) 

Trooooooooopppo gentile!
:D

El Dav
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 15:27

Angy, 5-1 e il tassametro corre (cit.) :)

mr.kerouac
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 16:32

DETROIT -- I've already referred to Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz as a "sideline madman" this season. So what do we call him now following his stunning (over)reaction after Sunday's 25-19 loss to the San Francisco 49ers?

You've probably seen the video by now. If not, you'll soon see jubilant 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh bounding to midfield for the traditional coaches' handshake. Harbaugh wound up and gave Schwartz an excited handshake, followed by a hard slap to the back with his left hand.

Schwartz immediately turned around with a perturbed look on his face, chased Harbaugh down and bumped his right shoulder into Harbaugh's left shoulder. Schwartz then chased Harbaugh about 40 yards downfield to the players' tunnel and made a number of attempts to charge into a quickly growing mass of players, coaches and staffers to get at Harbaugh. Order was eventually restored, but afterward Schwartz neither apologized nor backed off his reaction.

"I went to congratulate Coach Harbaugh and got shoved out of the way," Schwartz said. "And then I didn't expect an obscenity at that point, so it was a surprise to me at the end of the game."

Asked for further details, Schwartz said: "I'll just leave it right there. I'm sure it's on video."

I'm wondering whether Schwartz will feel the same way after seeing the video. "Shoved out of the way" is a bit of an exaggeration. The exchange looked as though one of the coaches was having a hard time accepting his team's first loss of the season.

Schwartz said "there's a protocol in this league," implying that Harbaugh violated some unwritten rule of postgame sportsmanship. It's rich, to say the least, that Schwartz would be offended after a season of his exuberant fist pumps, cursing at officials and taunting opposing players. Those instances were fun and representative of the Lions' newfound passion, but this one violated protocol? Hmmmm.

Harbaugh might have been exuberant, but nothing that I saw him do was unsportsmanlike. If he directed an obscenity to Schwartz, it wasn't clear on video. And even if he had, it wouldn't be beyond the realm of an NFL coach to maintain his composure in that situation rather than charge after his counterpart.

Take a look at the photograph accompanying this post. There is a difference between being passionate and acting like a lunatic. Let's just say Schwartz approached the latter.

For his part, Harbaugh took the blame for shaking Schwartz's hand too hard.

"That is totally on me," Harbaugh said. "I shook his hand too hard. I really went in, and it was a strong, kind of a slap-grab handshake."

But to be clear: No handshake and no obscenity could merit Schwartz’s reaction. Either there is more to this story or Schwartz needs to take a few (dozen) deep breaths next time. If he had an issue with Harbaugh, he should have settled it on the phone Monday morning. To use a phrase I’ve heard him say a few times: Good grief.

ah, la fonte non è un giornale di san francisco, ma http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id...proaches-lunacy

intanto il nostro caro e rimpianto amico sta distruggendo un'altra franchigia
senzaolo1jc

El Dav
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 16:33

Schwartz è il Mazzarri dell'NFL, stessi atteggiamenti in panchina, stessa faccia lamentosa in sideline, stesse scene orrende alla fine dei match e nelle interviste.

DarkLink64
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 20:21

va beh ma Schwartz, che come coach ritengo capacissimo per carità, non è un duca conte quindi a una certa viene da chiedersi cosa voglia. ste cose non sono mai belle quando succedono ma ci possono stare, l'adrenalina talvolta detta integralmente i nostri comportamenti.

multiple
view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 08:10

QUOTE (DarkLink64 @ 17/10/2011, 21:21) 
va beh ma Schwartz, che come coach ritengo capacissimo per carità, non è un duca conte quindi a una certa viene da chiedersi cosa voglia. ste cose non sono mai belle quando succedono ma ci possono stare, l'adrenalina talvolta detta integralmente i nostri comportamenti.

Dicevo ad assioma in tempi non sospetti, cioe' dopo il MNF, che mi aveva stupito che Schwartz fosse cosi' "emozionale" sulla sideline, tanto da mettersi anche a prendere in giro o sbeffeggiare i giocatori avversari con gesti e atteggiamenti e, nonostante questo, riuscisse a mantenere la calma ed il distacco necessari per allenare e fare le chiamate difensive (le fa lui vero?)... non credo sia una cosa facile.
Stavolta sembra abbia proprio sbroccato: magari avra' modo di rifarsi in un'altra partita quest'anno.... chissa'?

multiple
view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 14:19

SANTA CLARA -- When Jim Harbaugh threw the red challenge flag to appeal a non-reviewable play in the first quarter Sunday, TV cameras caught Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz appearing to yell, "Know the rules, Harbaugh!"

As it turns out, Harbaugh did know the rules. And that's why he threw the flag, Harbaugh said Monday, a day after the 49ers' 25-19 victory over the Lions.

Detroit tight end Brandon Pettigrew caught a 16-yard touchdown pass from Matthew Stafford. But one official called it incomplete after he saw Patrick Willis dislodge the ball from Pettigrew's grasp while both players were on the end-zone turf.

This season, all scoring plays are reviewed in the booth. So coaches are prohibited from throwing the challenge flag on any play resulting in points.

Harbaugh, who said he did not hear Schwartz from the other sideline questioning his knowledge of the rulebook, knew the rule. And that's why he threw the flag.

"No, we knew that you can’t challenge a scoring play," Harbaugh said. "But just the way it transpired and we saw the (signal of) incomplete pass by the back judge, and then the referee came over and they huddled and talked. Then, touchdown went up.

"That just seemed very quick that (the Lions) were lining up to kick an extra point and (I) didn’t know if they really had the review to know where that stood. I threw the challenge flag to give them more time to look at it. But, yeah, we knew we couldn’t do it.”

When asked if taking a timeout would've been the proper move, Harbaugh answered, "Take a timeout? Kind of wanted to save those.”

By throwing the challenge flag, the 49ers did not lose a timeout or one of their two allowable challenges -- because the challenge never occurred. The 49ers were penalized 15 yards on the ensuing kickoff, which resulted in a touchback from Lions kicker Jason Hanson.

So the 49ers began their next drive at the 20-yard line. On the 49ers' four other kickoffs, they started from the 20, 18, 20 and 17. So, really, the penalty did not cost the 49ers anything.

Was it ever explained to him why referee Mike Carey did not review the play?

“They said that they did get confirmation down from the review booth that it was a catch," Harbaugh said.

Proprio quello che avrebbe fatto Singletary :P

angyair74
view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 14:54

Che gli arbitri di domenica avevano arbitrato male l'avevo già detto, ma ora è venuta fuori una perla (in diretta mi era sembrato ci fosse qualcosa di strano ma non ne ero sicuro): nell'ultimo ritorno Ted Ginn jr è uscito sulle 40 yards mentre poi gli arbitri hanno posizionato la palla sulle 35 regalandoci in pratica 5 yards!

multiple
view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 15:31

QUOTE (angyair74 @ 18/10/2011, 15:54) 
Che gli arbitri di domenica avevano arbitrato male l'avevo già detto, ma ora è venuta fuori una perla (in diretta mi era sembrato ci fosse qualcosa di strano ma non ne ero sicuro): nell'ultimo ritorno Ted Ginn jr è uscito sulle 40 yards mentre poi gli arbitri hanno posizionato la palla sulle 35 regalandoci in pratica 5 yards!

S'e' vinto rubando: ancora meglio!!! :D

jeremy74
view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 23:01

Segnalo questo articolo del sempre ottimo Giovanni Marino: www.repubblica.it/sport/vari/2011/1..._fine-23363360/

224 replies since 9/9/2011, 09:02   5142 views