Play.it USA Free Forum

Ingersoll Beavers (2) vs Denver Avalanche (3), Western Conference Semifinals

« Older   Newer »
mazziero
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 16:00

CITAZIONE (buree @ 14/3/2011, 13:49) 
CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 14/3/2011, 11:24) 
Visto che non riesci mai a farti i cazzi tuoi..

seguire gli altri matchup vuol dire non farsi i cazzi suoi adesso?

tra un pò mi dirai ke nn posso gufare i ladri quando li fan vedere in tv :shifty:

Devo ricordarti dove milita il tuo beneamato toro?

buree
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 16:06

CITAZIONE (mazziero @ 14/3/2011, 16:00) 

tra un pò mi dirai ke nn posso gufare i ladri quando li fan vedere in tv :shifty:

Devo ricordarti dove milita il tuo beneamato toro?

non mi pare rilevante nella discussione :D

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 14/3/2011, 14:02) 

1- Gufare i ladri ormai non serve più, fanno troppo cacare

in effetti x qst'anno ormai mi sono distratto..

CITAZIONE
2- Stai paragonando Jassie alla Juve?

ehm, no, non era mia intenzione :lol:

superjoe1991
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 18:20

What the hell is going on here? Last I checked, Ingersoll started Anderson yesterday and his stats counted in the updated head-to-head matchup. Now, he no longer was started and his stats are gone away? I checked with my own eyes to make sure he started Anderson and he did. What the fuck is this shit? Fuck this shit. This is such a fucking fishy league. Bure gets the easiest playoff match-ups and I get one of the toughest opponents to start off with. Fuck this shit. Fuck you both. Assholes.

^Tex^
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 18:29

To be honest I also remember to have seen Anderson started...and today when I read that post I thought I was remembering incorrectly but seems there is a mistake/misunderstanding going on.

superjoe1991
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 18:31

QUOTE (^Tex^ @ 14/3/2011, 18:29) 
To be honest I also remember to have seen Anderson started...and today when I read that post I thought I was remembering incorrectly but seems there is a mistake/misunderstanding going on.

He did. I saw it with my own eyes. He started and his stats counted.

buree
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 19:04

CITAZIONE (superjoe1991 @ 14/3/2011, 18:20) 
What the hell is going on here? Last I checked, Ingersoll started Anderson yesterday and his stats counted in the updated head-to-head matchup. Now, he no longer was started and his stats are gone away? I checked with my own eyes to make sure he started Anderson and he did. What the fuck is this shit? Fuck this shit. This is such a fucking fishy league. Bure gets the easiest playoff match-ups and I get one of the toughest opponents to start off with. Fuck this shit. Fuck you both. Assholes.

lol, again with the pathetic attacks?

i got an easier opponent only because i did much better than you in the regular season, retard.

If anything, it's vicram that could complain as he got a tough opponent despite finishing 3 overall in the league.

As for the Anderson thing, i already pointed that out to kachlex and investigations were already under way. The hour change and the mistaken starting time of a couple of games seems to have triggered some problems.

In any case, if needed stats will be fixed accordingly with the results of the investigation.

^Tex^
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 20:20

Don't worry guys, the League will take a decision through a video review...

Edited by ^Tex^ - 14/3/2011, 21:03

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 21:35

Jassie, I support you against this crap

superjoe1991
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 21:57

QUOTE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 14/3/2011, 21:35) 

I emailed Tex pictured proof that Anderson played. Tex, please check your email to confirm that you got these images. They show that Anderson played.

^Tex^
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 22:13

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 14/3/2011, 21:35) 

Well, I'm the last man on Earth that could write something like this...but we need time to let people (i.e. Kachlex) investigate on this situation, without exaggerating or making accusations.

That said, I could imagine how frustrating that could be for a player...so Jaz keep going on until this situation won't be fully explained once and for all.

On the other hand, we are kinda like Mexican Comancheros (not that far from Mexico indeed...) selling guns (in this case our best players) to Indian tribes (the Avalanche franchise in this situation) for rebellions against the blue jackets (see: trying to win the Cup)...so it's impossible not to cheer for Denver! :B):
Go Jaz!

CITAZIONE (superjoe1991 @ 14/3/2011, 21:57) 
I emailed Tex pictured proof that Anderson played. Tex, please check your email to confirm that you got these images. They show that Anderson played.

That's true, they are saved on my mail box.

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 22:23

To post that image, you just have to load it on your FB profile, copy the address and post it there.
It's not difficult.

CITAZIONE (^Tex^ @ 14/3/2011, 22:13) 
On the other hand, we are kinda like Mexican Comancheros (not that far from Mexico indeed...) selling guns (in this case our best players) to Indian tribes (the Avalanche franchise in this situation) for rebellions against the blue jackets (see: trying to win the Cup)...so it's impossible not to cheer for Denver! :B):
Go Jaz!

Here comes the Gay Ambulance for Tex...

^Tex^
view post Posted on 14/3/2011, 22:33

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 14/3/2011, 22:23) 
Here comes the Gay Ambulance for Tex...

(IMG:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3236/274027..._16620ed637.jpg)

Thanks Albi, but it's not necessary to post photos about your car! :forza:

buree
view post Posted on 15/3/2011, 00:26

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 14/3/2011, 21:35) 

i've seen that with my eyes as well, we are 3 of us, i think that's not even in question.

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 15/3/2011, 00:47

CITAZIONE (buree @ 15/3/2011, 00:26) 

i've seen that with my eyes as well, we are 3 of us, i think that's not even in question.

Sorry Mik, but what are we talking about if plenty of people saw that Anderson actually was in the lineup?
What's to discuss I mean?

ClaudeGiroux
view post Posted on 15/3/2011, 01:23

QUOTE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 15/3/2011, 00:47) 
Sorry Mik, but what are we talking about if plenty of people saw that Anderson actually was in the lineup?
What's to discuss I mean?

The fact that somehow the player was in the lineup but his performance (and what a performance) ended on the bench.

I hope theres a rational explanation on how it happened.

72 replies since 7/3/2011, 11:04   609 views