Play.it USA Free Forum

LTIR cap relief debate, post here for any new proposal about IR

« Older   Newer »
buree
view post Posted on 25/8/2011, 18:22

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 25/8/2011, 19:05) 
Mosca perchè sei un porco comunista, ovvio. :D

wrong as usual... e ne sei pure cosciente stavolta!

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 25/8/2011, 19:05) 
Anyway, am I the one who failed to address anything?
Mick, seriously, are you kidding me?

I simply told you that 2 weeks is way to long...it's you who refuse to explain why YOU CHOSE TO DOUBLE THE REAL NHL 1 WEEK IR.
Just tell us why, you childish dickhead, and quit playing like a jerk. Even though, you could be role model as jerk.

CITAZIONE (buree @ 3/7/2011, 23:03) 
Last year prognosis needed to be player out at least 10days to become eligible for IR.
The ensuing minimum period of IR stay was 2 weeks mainly because we wanted to discourage GMs from cheating on that:
we use autocertification and if the player was actually supposed to miss only 1 week, putting him on IR would have a significant drawback even if going unnoticed by the league.

Using 1 week as minimum period of stay on IR (and 1 week of absence as prognosis) would certainly mean many more players going to IR.
I'm sure those here asking for the 1week period are ready to help checking out the status of hundreds of players put on IR during the season, right?

if that's the case, AND if the teams logs page is fixed and finally working on our league site, then i guess we could go that route.

non so perché ma avevo la sensazione di averla già postata sta roba :ph34r:

cmq x quel che mi riguarda se ne riparla Lunedì!

TheDominator
view post Posted on 26/8/2011, 03:51

I am going with Anzer on this issue

Two weeks is absolute horse shit in terms of IR during the entire regular season.

When an injury happens, in most cases a minor injury prognosis will change not only from week to week, but also from day to day most of the time.

I don't want to be handicapped when a player suffers a concussion and recovers faster than anticipated, and proceeds to score a hattrick while i still have him sitting on IR

This was a huge problem last season, and it just simply does not make sense at all.

I'm sure those here asking for the 1week period are ready to help checking out the status of hundreds of players put on IR during the season, right?

it sounds like someone doesn't want to help with this

Edited by TheDominator - 26/8/2011, 20:42

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 26/8/2011, 08:17

CITAZIONE (TheDominator @ 26/8/2011, 04:51) 
I am going with Anzer on this issue

Two weeks is absolute horse shit in terms of LTIR during the entire regular season.

When an injury happens, in most cases a minor injury prognosis will change not only from week to week, but also from day to day most of the time.

I don't want to be handicapped when a player suffers a concussion and recovers faster than anticipated, and proceeds to score a hattrick while i still have him sitting on IR

This was a huge problem last season, and it just simply does not make sense at all.

CITAZIONE

Uh Oh, look what we have here...another handicapped who disagrees with the Mighty Buree...

PS: With LTIR, Dom means the "normal" IR, he's talking about that.

buree
view post Posted on 29/8/2011, 21:01

CITAZIONE (TheDominator @ 26/8/2011, 04:51) 
CITAZIONE

yep, it's like it's always the same 2 guys that have to do everything; even when GMs complain about something and want a change, it seems they are not willing to put forth any effort.

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 29/8/2011, 21:24

What else we need to do now? Kidnapp your girlfriend?

34 replies since 3/12/2010, 20:40   388 views