view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 11:33

anzer in carrozza

buree
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 14:16

:sick:

couldn't both lose?

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 14:37

CITAZIONE (therussianrocket @ 17/3/2011, 11:33) 
anzer in carrozza

Seee...con la mozzarella.
Fuck you and your jinxing posts.

CITAZIONE (buree @ 17/3/2011, 14:16) 
:sick:

couldn't both lose?

I know you're going to root for Colorado (just because against him you'd have home ice advantage).
Mik rooting for Jaz...

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 17:10

kachlex
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 09:42

Ovviamente LA e Denver ora che hanno superato lo scoglio Honolulu-Ingersoll si rilassano e fanno cagare? :forza:

buree
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 10:48

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 17/3/2011, 14:37) 
I know you're going to root for Colorado (just because against him you'd have home ice advantage).
Mik rooting for Jaz...

a little step :B):

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 11:42

CITAZIONE (buree @ 18/3/2011, 10:48) 
CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 17/3/2011, 14:37) 
Mik rooting for Jaz...

Mik, I can see you raising your gay fist in front of your pc, screaming like a pussy "yeaaahhhhh!", when you woke up this morning and checked last night scores. These little satisfactions are huge for you, so I'm glad my poor performance made your day.

I am not worried by the disappearing act of my forwards (with both LA and Chicago getting blanked), we have the strenght to bounce back. However Crawford laid another huge egg and my goaltending stats might be screwed already (MacElhinney making 34svs and allowing 1 goal made things worst - of course he's on the farm). Besides Clifford got clocked in a fight and I'd be very surprised if he isn't out with a concussion. With Heatly out with a suspension, I was already very short on LW.

On a positive note, I scored only 2 goals, but both were GWs.

^Tex^
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 12:40

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 18/3/2011, 11:42) 
Mik, I can see you raising your gay fist in front of your pc, screaming like a pussy "yeaaahhhhh!", when you woke up this morning and checked last night scores. These little satisfactions are huge for you, so I'm glad my poor performance made your day.

I am not worried by the disappearing act of my forwards (with both LA and Chicago getting blanked), we have the strenght to bounce back. However Crawford laid another huge egg and my goaltending stats might be screwed already (MacElhinney making 34svs and allowing 1 goal made things worst - of course he's on the farm). Besides Clifford got clocked in a fight and I'd be very surprised if he isn't out with a concussion. With Heatly out with a suspension, I was already very short on LW.

Don't worry, Hiller is ready for a return so you should be able to battle against Denver's great goaltending.
That said, I'd like to see Jaz go ahead through the finals (and fuck the NY's home-ice advantage). :B):

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 13:15

CITAZIONE (^Tex^ @ 18/3/2011, 12:40) 

Don't worry, Hiller is ready for a return so you should be able to battle against Denver's great goaltending.
That said, I'd like to see Jaz go ahead through the finals (and fuck the NY's home-ice advantage). :B):

Paul, quit filling your mouth with shit, Hiller is nowhere near a return, idiot.
Besides, I don't give a shit about you rooting for Jaz or anybody else.
I'm just glad you are not rooting for me, I don't want any nerd on my bandwagon.
Enjoy Buree's company!

^Tex^
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 13:25

CITAZIONE (TheAnzerKillsEmAll @ 18/3/2011, 13:15) 
Paul, quit filling your mouth with shit, Hiller is nowhere near a return, idiot.
Besides, I don't give a shit about you rooting for Jaz or anybody else.
I'm just glad you are not rooting for me, I don't want any nerd on my bandwagon.
Enjoy Buree's company!

buree
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 14:15

i'm always amazed by how you keep reversing our roles in this game..

by your pathetic posts it's so obvious you're the one obsessed with me and not the other way around..
..just like you've been the loser and i've been the winner.
:B):

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 14:28

CITAZIONE (buree @ 18/3/2011, 14:15) 

i'm always amazed by how you keep reversing our roles in this game..

by your pathetic posts it's so obvious you're the one obsessed with me and not the other way around..
..just like you've been the loser and i've been the winner.
:B):

LOL...In fact I was the one posting first in the other final's thread...sure.

CITAZIONE (buree @ 18/3/2011, 10:48) 

My pathetic posts are a mirror image of your reality, NERD.

TheAnzerKillsEmAll
view post Posted on 19/3/2011, 10:09

Way to go Carey!
Prust and Burrows with 22 PIM combined, good job.

therussianrocket
view post Posted on 19/3/2011, 11:51

Daje anzer cazzo!

76 replies since 17/3/2011, 10:35   639 views